My name is Pascal van Kooten.
To contact me, look at the footer of this website for your preferred method.
Pascal van Kooten is a Senior Data Scientist with a MSc in Methods & Statistics. He has 6 years of extensive experience with data oriented scientific research and programming, and has been engaged in a diverse set of organizational contexts. Highly competitive, he has enjoyed online machine learning and artificial intelligence competitions. More recently, he has been an active contributor in open source projects and has spoken publicly about machine learning, and innovation in general, on multiple occasions. He loves innovating, especially when it comes to empowering humans with machine capabilities. Proud of: he presented an innovative solution to C-level at one of Europe’s largest insurance companies.
- (Reddit, 542 upvotes) Automated brightness on a laptop using Machine Learning!
- (Reddit, 510 upvotes) You can use
whereamito predict where you are indoors
- (Reddit, 230 upvotes) Finally it is now even easier to send emails in Python!
- (Reddit, 200 upvotes) AI challenge in 78 lines of Python (top 5% on Codingame)
- (Hackernews, 170 upvotes) Neural complete
You can check out the projects I have worked on